Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Off to Harrolds

Today I am going forth to Harrolds, 'Australia's Luxury Department Store For Men' to imagine my collection fitting into such an environment, Todd, my tutor, said I should imagine I have a rack in the store where my collection hangs; hopefully this will give me inspiration on how to make my collection more cohesive, give me some insight on how to disperse prints, colours and fabrications throughout the collection and all the little bits.
http://www.harrolds.com.au

Then I am continuing on to Australian Wool Innovation to talk...wool... I have been looking at all the new innovation textiles that AWI have been producing, and there is some great stuff, showing how wool can just as easily be a suitable summer fabric as is winter, some of the textiles I am interested in seeing are the Merino Cool, Machine Washable Suiting, and Merino Perform, which is odor resistant among other goodies, so we shall see.
http://www.wool.com

No comments:

Post a Comment